Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Raw mangoes
- 2 table spoon Jaggery
- ½ table spoon Mastard seeds
- ½ table spoon Cumin seeds
- 2 Green chilies
- 2 Red chilies
- A pinch Asafoetida
- 1 strand curry leaves
- Oil for seasoning
- Salt as per taste
- Wash the raw mangoes and cut them in to small pieces.
- Cook it in water as shown in picture for around 10 minutes till it becomes soft.
- Grind it to a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds and cumeen seeds.
- When mustard start sputtering, add curry leaves, green chilies, red chilies and asafoetida.
- Then add the paste of raw mangoes.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes. Add salt as per the taste. You can adjust the water quantity, to bring it to a consistency of rasam.